Don’t sit on mold in the house. Take action.
Is there mold in your house? It’s one of those nightmares everyone has but never thinks will actually happen to them. But when it does, you can’t just sit idly by. You have to take action. Here’s why, and how.
Mold is toxic. It’s dangerous not only to your home and your belongings, but to the health and well-being of you and your family.
Mold can cause a number of health issues that can be as minor an itchy nose to as severe as respiratory distress. Here are some of the common symptoms that can appear if you have mold in your house:
- Runny nose
- Sinus congestion
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Sort throat
- Shortness of breath
If any of these sound familiar and the symptoms have been hanging around a bit too long to be a common cold, it might be time to do some investigating. The simplest and most accurate way to tell if the culprit is mold is with mold testing and air quality testing. This method will determine if you have mold in your house and, if so, what the density of airborne spores is.
Once the mold testing is complete and it’s appears you do indeed have mold present, it’s time to take action. If you can find the mold, don’t try to remove it yourself. Disturbing the spores makes it that much more dangerous and toxic as they become airborne. A professional restoration company can find the mold and remove it safely. Once it’s been removed they can take steps to help keep it from coming back.
If you have mold in your house, or even just suspect you might, it’s time to contact Can-Restore for a professional assessment and expert mold and mildew removal and mitigation.
Don’t wait when it comes to mold in the house. Click here to contact Can-Restore now.